CMM Level 5 companies list
List of CMM-5 Certified Software Service Companies in India Listed in no particular order. The purpose of this list is to quickly provide a list of potentical outsourcing companies, so companies that have located their staff and services to India are not considered. Please send corrections to:
Sl no. Company Location
1 ANZ Operations & Technology Private Limited
2 Applitech Solution Limited Ahmedabad
3 CBS India Chennai/Bangalore
4 CGI Information Systems and Management Consultants Private Ltd Bangalore
5 CG-Smith Software Limited Bangalore
6 Citicorp Overseas Software Limited Mumbai
7 Cognizant Technology Solutions Bangalore
8 Covansys India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore
9 DCM Technologies Hyderabad
10 Engineering Analysis Center of Excellence Pvt. Ltd. (EACoE) Bangalore
11 FCG Software Services (India) Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore
12 Future Software Ltd Chennai
13 HCL Perot Systems Noida/Bangalore
14 HCL Technologies Limited Chennai
15 Hewlett Packard India Software Operations Limited Bangalore
16 Hexaware Technologies Limited Chennai and Mumbai
17 Honeywell India S/w Operations Bangalore
18 Hughes Software Systems Bangalore
19 IBM Global Services Bangalore
20 i-flex solutions limited, IT Services Divisions Mumbai and Bangalore
21 Information Technologies (India) Ltd. New Delhi
22 Infosys Technologies Limited Bangalore
23 InfoTech Enterprises Limited Hyderabad
24 Intergraph Consulting Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad
25 International Computers (India) Ltd., Pune/Mumbai
26 ITC Infotech Ltd.
27 Intelligroup Asia PVT.Ltd., Hyderabad
28 IT Solutions (India) Private Limited Bangalore and Chennai
29 Kshema technologies Ltd Bangalore
30 Larsen & Turbo Infotech Limited, Mumbai and Navi Mumbai
31 LG Soft India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore
32 MphasiS-BFL Limited Bangalore
33 Mastek Limited Mumbai
34 Motorola India Electronics Ltd., Bangalore
35 Network Systems & Technologies (P) Ltd., Trivandrum
36 NIIT, Software Solutions Bangalore
37 NeST Information Technology (P) Ltd.,
38 Patni Computer Systems Ltd Mumbai
39 Philips Software Centre Private Bangalore
40 Phoenix Global Solutions (I) Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore
41 Sasken Communication Technologies Limited. Bangalore
42 Satyam Computer Services Ltd. Hyderabad
43 SignalTree Solutions (India) Ltd. Hyderabad
44 SkyTECH Solutions Pvt Ltd. Kolkata and Mumbai,
45 Sobha Renaissance Information Technology Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore
46 Sonata Software Limited Bangalore
47 SSI Technologies Chennai
48 Syntel, Inc. (India)
49 Siemens Information Systems Ltd., Bangalore
50 Tata Consultancy Services Bangalore
51 Tata Elxsi Limited Bangalore
52 Tata Interactive Systems Mohali
53 TCG Software Services Pvt. Ltd Calcutta
54 Trigyn Technologies Ltd., Mumbai
55 Wipro Technologies Bangalore
56 Software Paradigms(I) Pvt.Ltd Mysore
57 Robert Bosch India Limited Bangalore
58 LG CNS Global Pvt.Ltd Bangalore/Delhi
59 Xicron Technology (http://xicrontech.com/)
Powered by Blogger.
CMM Level 5 companies list List of CMM-5 Certified Software Service Companies in India Listed in no particular order. The purpose of this l...
A formal technical review is a software quality assurance activity performed by software engineers (and others). The objectives of the FT...
The test case design techniques are broadly grouped into two categories: Black box techniques, White box techniques and other techniques tha...
The spiral model, originally proposed by Boehm , is an evolutionary software process model that couples the iterative nature of prototyping ...
The incremental model combines elements of the linear sequential model (applied repetitively) with the iterative philosophy of prototyping. ...
Often, a customer defines a set of general objectives for software but does not identify detailed input, processing, or output requirements...
The spiral model suggests a framework activity that addresses customer communication. The objective of this activity is to elicit pro...
Rapid application development (RAD) is an incremental software development process model that emphasizes an extremely short development cycl...
V-Model: The V-model promotes the idea that the dynamic test stages (on the right hand side of the model) use the documentation identifie...
Severity Value : S1 : Catastrophic Blocking : The use case cannot be completed with any level of workaround. Problem causes data loss, corr...
- A Quick 10-Step Guide (1)
- Black Box Testing (3)
- Bug Life Cycle (2)
- Certifications (3)
- CMM level (2)
- Comparsion (1)
- Configuration Management (3)
- Cookie Testing (1)
- Defect and Failure (1)
- Functional and Non-Functional (1)
- Functional Testing (1)
- Inspection and Walkthrough (1)
- Interview Software Testing (1)
- ISTQB Question Paper Dump (3)
- Load and Stress Testing (1)
- QA and QC (3)
- QA vs QC (1)
- Regression vs Retesting (1)
- RTM (1)
- SDLC (2)
- SDLC Model (5)
- Severity and Priority (1)
- STLC (2)
- Test Cases (4)
- Test Entry and Exit Criteria (1)
- Test Plan (4)
- Types of Testing (2)
- V Model and W Model (1)
- Validation and Verification (2)
- Web Testing (2)
- White Box Testing (1)
- bipin singh
- Different types of testing
- QualityAssurance & QualityControl
- Bug Life Cycle
- Software Testing Life Cycle
- Different Types of SDLC
- Regression vs. Retesting
- Negative Test Cases
- Load Testing & Stress Testing
- When to use Automation testings?
- What is Test Plan?
- What should be done after a bug is found?
- How can it be known when to stop testing?
- What if there isn't enough time for thorough testi...
- Validation and Verification
- Walkthrough & Inspection
- SEI , CMM & CMMI
- Test Cases, Suits, Scripts and Scenario
- What makes a good Software QA engineer?
- Black Box Testing
- White Box Testing
- What's the difference between Black and White box ...
- Requirements Traceability Matrix
- The Certified Software Tester
- Soak Testing and Bucket Testing
- ISTQB Certifications
- Define Defect?
- What is the difference between Defect and Failure?...
- What is the difference between Latent and Masked D...
- In testing can you explain the concept of work ben...
- What’s the difference between Alpha and Beta testi...
- Can you explain the concept of defect cascading?
- Can you explain what is Usability testing?
- What is the difference between Pilot and Beta test...
- How will you do a risk analysis during software te...
- What does entry and exit criteria mean in a projec...
- On what basis is the Acceptance plan prepared?
- what Is coverage and what are th...
- What are different types of verifications?
- What’s the difference between Inspections and Walk...
- What is the difference between Software Testing an...
- What is configuration management?
- Can you explain regression testing and confirmatio...
- Can you explain the concept of baseline in softwar...
- What are the different test plan documents in proj...
- Can you explain calibration?
- Which test cases are first written white boxes or ...
- Can you explain Co-habiting software?
- TEST PLAN OUTLINE
- Version control
- Change control
- CMM Level 5 companies list
- People CMM
- Prototype Model
- Rapid application development (RAD)
- The Incremental Model
- The Spiral Model
- The WINWIN Spiral Model
- THE PROJECT PLAN
- How to test a website by Manual Testing?
- Automation Testing v/s Manual Testing Guidelines:
- Probe Testing
- Defect leakage
- FORMAL TECHNICAL REVIEWS
- Cost of Quality
- Traceability Matrix
- ▼ December (65)
- ► 2011 (31)