Thursday, December 23, 2010

Can you explain calibration?

Calibration is a part of ISO 9001 quality model. It includes tracing the accuracy of the devices used in the production, development and testing. Devices used must be maintained and calibrated to ensure that it is working in good order.The records are maintained in Quality system database. Each record includes

  • Tracking number
  • Equipment description, type, model
  • Location
  • Calibration Intervals
  • Calibration procedure
  • Calibration history
  • Calibration Due

1 comment:

  1. Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete