Pilot testing: is done by group of users who try to test the system prior its full deployment to provide the feedback about the quality.
Beta testing: is done at the client side and all end users use the system and see whether the system is working as per their given requirements. This is done after pilot testing is successful and the defects found in case of pilot testing are fixed.
Powered by Blogger.
CMM Level 5 companies list List of CMM-5 Certified Software Service Companies in India Listed in no particular order. The purpose of this l...
A formal technical review is a software quality assurance activity performed by software engineers (and others). The objectives of the FT...
The test case design techniques are broadly grouped into two categories: Black box techniques, White box techniques and other techniques tha...
The spiral model, originally proposed by Boehm , is an evolutionary software process model that couples the iterative nature of prototyping ...
The incremental model combines elements of the linear sequential model (applied repetitively) with the iterative philosophy of prototyping. ...
Often, a customer defines a set of general objectives for software but does not identify detailed input, processing, or output requirements...
The spiral model suggests a framework activity that addresses customer communication. The objective of this activity is to elicit pro...
Rapid application development (RAD) is an incremental software development process model that emphasizes an extremely short development cycl...
Severity Value : S1 : Catastrophic Blocking : The use case cannot be completed with any level of workaround. Problem causes data loss, corr...
V-Model: The V-model promotes the idea that the dynamic test stages (on the right hand side of the model) use the documentation identifie...
- A Quick 10-Step Guide (1)
- Black Box Testing (3)
- Bug Life Cycle (2)
- Certifications (3)
- CMM level (2)
- Comparsion (1)
- Configuration Management (3)
- Cookie Testing (1)
- Defect and Failure (1)
- Functional and Non-Functional (1)
- Functional Testing (1)
- Inspection and Walkthrough (1)
- Interview Software Testing (1)
- ISTQB Question Paper Dump (3)
- Load and Stress Testing (1)
- QA and QC (3)
- QA vs QC (1)
- Regression vs Retesting (1)
- RTM (1)
- SDLC (2)
- SDLC Model (5)
- Severity and Priority (1)
- STLC (2)
- Test Cases (4)
- Test Entry and Exit Criteria (1)
- Test Plan (4)
- Types of Testing (2)
- V Model and W Model (1)
- Validation and Verification (2)
- Web Testing (2)
- White Box Testing (1)
- bipin singh
- Different types of testing
- QualityAssurance & QualityControl
- Bug Life Cycle
- Software Testing Life Cycle
- Different Types of SDLC
- Regression vs. Retesting
- Negative Test Cases
- Load Testing & Stress Testing
- When to use Automation testings?
- What is Test Plan?
- What should be done after a bug is found?
- How can it be known when to stop testing?
- What if there isn't enough time for thorough testi...
- Validation and Verification
- Walkthrough & Inspection
- SEI , CMM & CMMI
- Test Cases, Suits, Scripts and Scenario
- What makes a good Software QA engineer?
- Black Box Testing
- White Box Testing
- What's the difference between Black and White box ...
- Requirements Traceability Matrix
- The Certified Software Tester
- Soak Testing and Bucket Testing
- ISTQB Certifications
- Define Defect?
- What is the difference between Defect and Failure?...
- What is the difference between Latent and Masked D...
- In testing can you explain the concept of work ben...
- What’s the difference between Alpha and Beta testi...
- Can you explain the concept of defect cascading?
- Can you explain what is Usability testing?
- What is the difference between Pilot and Beta test...
- How will you do a risk analysis during software te...
- What does entry and exit criteria mean in a projec...
- On what basis is the Acceptance plan prepared?
- what Is coverage and what are th...
- What are different types of verifications?
- What’s the difference between Inspections and Walk...
- What is the difference between Software Testing an...
- What is configuration management?
- Can you explain regression testing and confirmatio...
- Can you explain the concept of baseline in softwar...
- What are the different test plan documents in proj...
- Can you explain calibration?
- Which test cases are first written white boxes or ...
- Can you explain Co-habiting software?
- TEST PLAN OUTLINE
- Version control
- Change control
- CMM Level 5 companies list
- People CMM
- Prototype Model
- Rapid application development (RAD)
- The Incremental Model
- The Spiral Model
- The WINWIN Spiral Model
- THE PROJECT PLAN
- How to test a website by Manual Testing?
- Automation Testing v/s Manual Testing Guidelines:
- Probe Testing
- Defect leakage
- FORMAL TECHNICAL REVIEWS
- Cost of Quality
- Traceability Matrix
- ▼ December (65)
- ► 2011 (31)